Lundgren Facilities Management Services (LMFMS) is a division of Lundgren Management. LMFMS assists prospective owners in the management of their existing facilities by aiding them in maintaining a clean, safe and functional learning and working atmosphere through an array of services.
Our Facility Management Services are constantly evolving based on ever-changing client needs and legislation. Facilities Management services are standalone services or augmented by other construction services.
The services provided by Lundgren Facilities Management are as follows:
- Facility Needs Assessments (As required by the School Accountability Report Card – SARC)
- District-wide Comprehensive Facility Needs Assessment
- SchoolDude© Implementation
- Planning, estimating and tracking deferred maintenance, routine maintenance and capital facilities projects
- Inventory/Maintenance processing and tracking system